When dealing with insurance claims adjusters and opposing counsel, there are multiple ways to get taken advantage of or misled into making the wrong decision. Following are six important tips for protecting yourself while pursuing a personal injury claim.
- Maintain Adequate Records
- Beware of Insurance Claims Adjusters
- Seek Independent Estimates of Your Damages
- Don’t Accept a Settlement or Sign a Release Immediately
- Seek Medical Treatment as Soon as Possible After an Injury
- Work With an Experienced and Skilled Attorney
Learn more about how an attorney can make all the difference in your injury claim, contact a Charlotte personal injury attorney R. Kent Brown at the Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC.